The PADI Tec 45 course is the second part of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver program. You’ll extend your depth limit to 45 metres/145 feet and learn to plan and execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder. It puts you in a complete tec diving rig, which can be either backmount or sidemount. You’ll also make accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen. The PADI Tec 45 Course is where you’ll rise to the challenge and make the commitment to become a technical diver.
What You Learn
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops. There would be no time limit to amount of decompression.
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies.
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Deep Diver (or hold aqualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Tec 40 (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least: – 12 dives were made with enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet – 6 (with or without EANx) dives were deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- At least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by a physician
Contact us for more information