The objective of the Technical Full Face Mask Course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures of utilizing the Ocean Reef T-Divers Full Face Mask during technical dives. This includes use of the Ocean Reef “Switch Block” in circumstances that require staged decompression and multiple gas usages in both back or sidemount configurations. This course is not to exceed the limitations of the diver’s current certification.
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification TDI Advanced Nitrox, or equivalent
- Provide proof of a minimum 25 logged dives
Course Structure and Duration
Open Water Execution
- Four dives with a minimum accumulated bottom time of 80 minutes with complete briefs and debriefs by the instructor
- At least 2 dives should be around diver’s current maximum certification depth or certifying depth of the course.
- The minimum number of classroom and briefing hours is 4